Saturday, May 9, 2015

A New Place


Well, here we are, finally at home in our new condo.  The move has been hectic and stressful, but it has been worth it.

Downsizing is never easy.  I spent months going through the house, trying to decide what to keep and what to discard.  I feel like I have handled every single item in the house.  I discarded a lot, but it's clear now that I must discard much more.  There just is not enough room in the new condo for all the things we brought.  There are boxes all over the place, just waiting to be emptied.  Every possible space has been filled.

The condo is beginning to feel like home now.  I have many of my favorite things here, have put some pictures up, and we have done some painting.  We have our cats with us now.  I even put some flowers on the balcony.


We now live close to some good friends, friends we have known since we lived here ten years ago.  We have been enjoying their company.  They have welcomed us back.  I finally got my kitchen put together enough to have them over for dinner.

In the midst of all this moving, I temporarily lost my way into this blog.  Google was giving me a hard time about different accounts and passwords.  Now I'm back.

1 comment:

  1. Love you guys! So very happy to have you home with us.

    ReplyDelete